You can register for a MyELT instructor account by doing the following:
Go to MyELT.heinle.com.
Click Create an Account.
- Click Instructor and then click Next.
- Fill in your user and account information. You can select an existing institution or simply enter the full name of your institution. If you do not work for a particular institution enter the name Private.
- Read the End User License Agreement and select I agree if you wish to create an Instructor account.
- Select the series and its associated levels, where applicable, to be included in your account.
- Click Next.
- Click Submit.
- When you receive an email with your login information in 1 to 3 business days, go to MyELT.heinle.com.
- Enter your username and password, and then click Sign In.
If you would like access to content not listed in the registration form, please send an email to email@example.com and include the following:
- Your full name
- The full name of your instittution.
- The full name of the book or ISBN number for the content you would like access to.
If you would like to register multiple instructors at the same time, we recommend that each instructor fill out the instructor request form individually. If you wish to request multiple instructors, you may do so by doing the following: