- Go to MyELT.heinle.com. Enter your username and password. Click Sign In.
- Click Assignments.
- Make sure the title of the course that you want to add the assignment to appears at the top of the page. If not, click the arrow to the right of the current title and select the correct course. Note: You must create a course before you can add an assignment to it.
- Click Assign Activities.
- Click the plus sign to the left of the book with the content you want to assign to see its Table of Contents.
- Click the box to the left of one or more units and/or activities you want to assign. If necessary, click the plus sign to the left of an item as many times as necessary until you see the material you want to assign.
- Click Continue.
- If you have selected multiple assignments, click OKwhen the confirmation message appears.
- Enter a name for the collection or “group” of units and activities you have created.
- Select Do Not Group Assignments if you want to display each unit or activity as a separate assignment instead of as a group to your students.
- Click the Takes allowedarrow and select the number of times you want to let students try the assignment(s).
- Set the date when you want to make the assignment(s) available to students and when it is due.
- When you are done, click Save.
- Review the summary of the assignment(s) you created. When you are done, click Return to go back to your main Assignments page.
How do I assign activities? Print
Modified on: Mon, 13 Apr, 2020 at 12:06 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.