To register for a MyELT course taught by an instructor, you need a Course Key and a Content Access Code. Your instructor will give you the Course Key. You can find the Content Access Code on the inside cover of your book or MyELT card. If you already have an existing MyELT account or accidentally registered your account as Self-Study, please see:
- Go to MyELT.heinle.com.
Click Create an Account!
- Click Student and then click Next.
- Click Instructor-led and then click Next.
- In the Course Key box, type the course key that your instructor gave you. Note: The code shown here is an example, not the one you should enter.
- In the Content Access Code box, type the code that appears on the inside cover of your book or MyELT card. Note: The code shown here is an example, not the one you should enter.
- Click Next.
- Type the name you want to use as your MyELT login in the Login ID box.
- Type the password you want to use for MyELT in the Create Password box and then type it again in the Retype Password box to confirm it.
- Type the email address you want to use for MyELT in the Email Address box and then type it again in the Retype Email Address box to confirm it.
- Choose a Security Question and enter your answer in the Answer box.
- Enter your First Name, Last Name, and Country.
- Read the agreement at the bottom of the page and then click I agree.
- Click Submit to finish registering for MyELT.
- Click Start Using MyELT to begin working on your course.