To register a Self-Study account so you can work with MyELT on your own, you need a Content Access Code. You can find this code on the inside cover of your book or MyELT card.
Go to MyELT.heinle.com.
Click Create an Account!
Click Student and then click Next.
Self-Study and then click Next.
Type your Content Access Code and then click
Next. Note: The code shown here is an example, not the one
you should enter.
Type the name you want
to use as your MyELT login in the Login
- Type the password you want to use for MyELT in the Create Password box and then type it again in the Retype Password box to confirm it.
- Type the email address you want to use for MyELT in the Email Address box and then type it again in the Retype Email Address box to confirm it.
- Choose a Security Question and enter your answer in the Answer box.
- Enter your First Name, Last Name, and Country.
- Read the agreement at the bottom of the page and then click I agree.
- Click Submit to finish registering for MyELT.
Click Start Using MyELT to begin working
on your self-study activities.