Students record oral answers to some MyELT assignments. These recordings are saved in the Gradebook so you can listen to them.
- Go to MyELT.heinle.com. Enter your username and password. Click Sign In.
- Click Gradebook.
- Make sure the title of the course with the recordings you want to listen to appears at the top of the page. If not, click the arrow to the right of the current title and select the correct course.
- If the answers you want to listen to were for unassigned activities, click View All Self-Study Activities. Otherwise, leave View Assignments selected.
- Click the name of the student whose answers you want to listen to.
- Click Audio Sample in the Notes column to the right of the assignment.
- Click the play button to listen to the student’s answer. Click Add Comment to leave feedback.
- When you are done, click Return.