- Go to MyELT.heinle.com. Enter your username and password. Click Sign In.
- Click Assignments.
- Make sure the title of the course with the assignment you want to modify appears at the top of the page. If not, click the current title and select the correct course.
- Click the name of the assignment whose dates you want to modify.
- Under Edit Assignment select Modify assignment options.
- Click the Takes allowed dropdown menu and change the number of times you want to let students try to do the assignment(s) and click Save.
How do I update an individual assignment for all students? Print
Modified on: Fri, 7 Oct, 2016 at 3:33 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.